Jason Kwolek must return to court in November.
- POLICE & FIRE
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
The Rhode Island man accused of killing a 24-year-old woman in an alleged drunk driving crash on North Main Street in Attleboro walked out of the local courthouse late Tuesday afternoon after posting $15,000 cash bail, various media reported. Jason Kwolek, 32, of Pawtucket was arraigned on manslaughter and drunk driving charges. He must return to court in November, according to WHDH-TV in Boston. Attleboro police said last week that Kwolek was drunk when his vehicle struck head-on with the car of Kaisha Guerrini, a North Attleborough resident and Norton native. Prosecutor Cindy Brackett spoke about the incident in court. "An odor of alcohol was observed about [Kwolek] by ambulance personnel who came into contact with him," said Brackett…
The family of the victim says it cannot afford the cost of a funeral.
- POLICE & FIRE
Monday, September 24, 2012
The man accused of driving drunk and killing a 24-year-old woman last Thursday night when he crashed his car head-on into hers on North Main Street in Attleboro is expected to appear at the Attleboro District Court Tuesday afternoon, according to various media reports. Attleboro police announced last week that Jason Kwolek, 32, of Pawtucket would be charged with motor vehicle homicide while under the influence of alcoholic beverages and operating negligently, operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcoholic beverages, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, speeding and a marked lanes violation. The Sun Chronicle reported Monday that a charge of manslaughter would be added. The family of Kaisha Guerrini, the North …