Yankee Spirits, "New England's liquor store," is Attleboro's largest liquor store. If there is a liquor produced on this planet, Yankee Spirits either carries it or can find it for you.
There are more than 40 rows of spirits inside, with the deepest offerings in vodka, rum, whiskey and more. Yankee Spirits also carries Attleboro's largest beer supply, including many rare microbrews and craft beers, as well as the most popular domestic and imported brews.
Beyond the selection, the store also hosts many wine tastings throughout the year, special staff picks and a monthly newsletter.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 9pm; Fri, 9am - 10pm; Sat, 8am - 10pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking and Entrance
- Founding Date: 1977
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Beer, wine
- Menu link: www.yankeespirits.com
- Specialties: Beer Wine Liquor Snacks Soda
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Tastings: Yes
- Ice: Yes
- Kegs: Yes
- Beer Types: Cask, Craft, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew