Located in the Attleboro Corporate Campus, the YMCA Pleasant Street location offers a wide range of health, fitness and community services. Aside from cardio and strength equipment, this facility features an indoor track, half court basketball gymnasium, cycling studio, full length pool, gymnastics and dance studios, group exercise studio, outdoor fields and pavilion. It offers swim lessons and karate classes. Child watch is also available. See the website for full list of amenities, program hours and membership fees.
- Fax: 508-226-7717
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 5am - 10pm; Sat, 7am - 8pm; Sun, 7am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: January 2006
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card
- Parking: Free lot
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: After the early morning rush and before lunch.
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Sauna, Shop, Steam room, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines), Swimming pool
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Personal training
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Cycling, Martial arts, Pilates, Swimming, Weight loss, Yoga
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No outside food, No pets, No smoking
- Number of lanes in the pool: 6
- Pool length: 25 meters
- Diving: No