Offering a wide range of health foods, vitamins, teas and other natural and organic items, the Good Seed has been keeping the Seekonk area healthy since 1985. The store is independently owned and operated by Seekonk native Chris Muhall, who also conducts lectures and food tastings on site. The Good Seed boasts a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee on all items sold and has a senior citizen discount.
- Hours: Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat; 10am - 6pm, Wed, Thurs; 10am - 7pm, Sun, noon - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: The store is at street level
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Natural food, vitamins, teas and herbal supplements.
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- Specialties: Organic and natural foods
- Parking: Free lot
- Grocery services: Cheese shop
- Firewood: No
- Ice: No
- Propane: No