Conveniently located near the intersection of Route 152 and Thurber Avenue, The Cutting Edge Salon and Spa is a state-of-the-art operation that specializes in hair foiling techniques, corrective coloring, precision scissor and razor cutting techniques, and skin treatments. For special occasions, the salon also provides formal updos, tanning, waxing and makeup application.
Owner Deana Pinette, an Attleboro native, and her staff take pride in delivering high-end salon services at reasonable prices. The interior, with its ceiling fans, glossy hardwood floors and decorative window treatments, offers an elegant yet comfortable atmosphere. Excellent service is its hallmark, and customers are welcomed with a smile and friendly greeting upon entering the salon.
As a service to the community, Pinette holds an annual "Cinderella Swap," which provides formal dresses to young ladies who need a little assistance to attend their proms. If you are interested in donating to this worthy cause or would like to schedule an appointment, call the salon and the staff will be happy to assist you.
- Hours: Tue - Thu, 8am - 9pm; Fri, 8am - 6pm; Sat, 8am - 3pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the entrance.
- Founding Date: 1990
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Private events: Yes
- Hair Services: Color, Highlights/lowlights, Makeup
- Hair Specialties: Children, Men, Women
- Hair Product Brands: RedKen, Texture, Sexy Concepts, Bioelements, Ellie/Eyo, Skin Born, OPI, Essie, China Glaze, Australian Gold, Caribbean Gold, Sun Drops, Body Drench, Swedish Beauty, Indian Summer, California Tan, Matrix, Biolage
- If you could only give one tip to customers to maintain healthy hair, what would it be?: Be sure to get your hair cut frequently in order to avoid split ends, even if you are growing out your hair.