The Breakfast Place
The Breakfast Place may look small from the outside, but inside you will find a spacious old-fashioned breakfast diner with a strong community feel. Born and raised in Attleboro, owner Casey D'Arconte and his family have served breakfast with a flair from this location on Pleasant Street for six years. Historic photos of downtown Attleboro adorn the walls. He and executive chef Jeff Miller have an extensive culinary background with experience in fine dining establishments in Providence, Cape Cod and Newport. Their experience and creativity reflects in the menu and daily specials.
Have a seat at one of the eight tables, the large counter or comfortable over-sized booth and peruse the extensive menu. Choose from a selection of 10 omelets or build your own from the list of fresh local ingredients. Options from the skillet include Irish, Mexican and Portuguese dishes. They offer nine types of Eggs Benedict, 12 egg platters, stuffed French toast and a variety of pancakes - including Reese's Peanut Butter Cup pancakes! If you are more interested in lunch, they also offer a variety of hot and cold sandwiches and burgers. So, eat-in or take out. Yes! They offer takeout for breakfast!
This is a cash-only establishment. Gift cards are available.
- Hours: Daily, 6am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Breakfast and lunch
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.thebreakfastplacema.com
- Specialties: In addition to an expansive breakfast and lunch menu, they can customize your meal using the ingredients on hand.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Diner
- Signature dishes: Old-fashioned, eclectic and creative breakfast dishes.
- Price level: $
- Executive chef: Jeff Miller
- Number of tables: 9
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual