Located at the intersection of Route 6 and Route 114, this location of the international chain features a fully equipped bar, is near the Seekonk shopping area and is adjacent to several motels. The menu features simple American pub fare, including burgers and pasta dishes. There is also a specialty cocktail menu featuring Mudslides, Margaritas and other frozen concoctions.
- Fax: (508) 336-3909
- Hours: Sun-Sat. 10 am -1 am
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: traditional American fare, beer, wine and cocktails.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Sugar-free
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.tgifridays.com/menus/Menus.aspx
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: casual