Subway Restaurant on Pleasant Street opened its doors in 2005 and offers all the delicious sandwich and salad options you've grown to expect from the national chain. The manager of three years, Ashley, and her friendly staff (which includes her mother) can make you a fresh sandwich or salad using the toppings of your choice. They offer a wide variety of hot and cold sandwiches, salads and also breakfast sandwiches. Subway is known for its fresh-baked bread and healthy options, with the nutritional information listed on window decals. Make it a meal when you include chips and a beverage and a cookie for dessert. Do the kids need a quick meal on the go? Subway kids meals offer healthy alternatives to fast food.
- Fax: 508-222-6328
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7am - 10pm, Sun, 8am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a table to accomodate wheelchair seating.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Sandwiches, Salads, Miss Vickie's Brand Chips, Lay's Brand Chips, Refrigerator full of bottled waters, juices and softdrinks.Fountain drinks also available.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.subway.com
- Specialties: $5.00 footlong
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 6
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual