If you are looking for your traditional barber and low prices then Steve's Barber Shop is the place to go. It is your traditional business providing cuts to its local customers in the Attleboro area.
Steve's Barber Shop is located on one of the major roads downtown. Prices are reasonable, and while Steve's Barber Shop cuts women's hair, most customers are males and young children.
- Hours: Tuesday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm / Saturday 7:30 am - 2:00 pm
- Handicap Accessible: Door is ground level
- Founding Date: 2003
- What makes this community special?: I feel that the City of Attleboro is making positive strides to be a business friendly community. Thus, benefiting the citizens of the Attleboro Area.
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- License/certification: Owner is professionally licensed Master Barber.
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Specials/Packages: Steve's Barber Shop specializes in traditional and current haircuts and styles.
- Private events: No
- Hair Specialties: Children, Men
- Hair Product Brands: Crew Products
- If you could only give one tip to customers to maintain healthy hair, what would it be?: Use a quality shampoo on a daily basis. Avoid hair products that contain alchol.