St. Theresa of the Child Jesus
St. Theresa's is a 500-seat church conveniently located at the intersection of Washington and Baltic Streets in South Attleboro. The large congregation led by Father Jon-Paul Gallant participates in worship on Saturdays at 4:30pm and Sundays at 7:30am, 9am and 11am. The church features a cry room and is air-conditioned.
There are many different programs for parishioners, including its St. Vincent DePaul food pantry, prayer line, women's guild, crochet and knitting group and several other programs that are held throughout the year. Although it has a congregation of more than 1,200 members, new members are always welcome.
- Fax: 508-761-5475
- Hours: Parish hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 4pm; Saturday services: 4:30pm; Sunday services: 7:30am, 9am, 11am; Weekday masses: Wed - Fri, 7am
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped access, including parking and an elevator is available in the side entrance.
- Founding Date: October 01, 1925
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Denomination: Catholic
- Congregation size: 1,200
- Services: Choir/music programs, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes