Seabra Supermarkets, on South Main Street, is a large grocery store serving fresh groceries and food to the Attleboro public. Its spacious layout includes a deli that stocks both hot and cold prepared foods and deli meats. It offers a wide variety of services as well, including Western Union, a Blockbuster Express video kiosk and a fax and copy machine. There is also a Rockland Credit Union inside the store and a fresh flower section that sells plants and flowers. Propane and propane tank refills are also available. Gift certificates are sold and food stamps are accepted.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7am - 9pm; Sun, 7am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Groceries, flowers, deli
- General services: Prepared foods, Take-out
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Bank, Butcher, Florist
- Firewood: Yes
- Ice: Yes
- Propane: Yes