Poncin-Hewitt Complex has something for everyone. The sports complex has four irrigated little league baseball fields, a basketball court, two irrigated full-size soccer fields, playground apparatus, walking paths and a concession stand. The complex sits on 28.6 acres. There is ample parking for spectators and doggie bags for those who walk their dog along the walking path. Along the Poncin-Hewitt walkway are memorial bricks dedicated to individuals and families.
- Hours: Complex hours: Mon - Fri, 6am - 9pm. Office hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 4:30pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Handicap parking available.
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Food/drink, Restrooms
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires
- Area: 28.56 acres
- Features: Jungle gym, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Restrooms, Tables