Mu Han Martial Arts is located on North Main Street and is a great place for students of all ages to learn the skills of martial arts. Its masters and instructors offer many different forms of martial arts, including tae kwon do, kung fu and hip ki do. Its goal is to teach students respect and disipline while allowing them to enjoy themselves and learn martial arts.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 8pm; Sat, 10am - 1pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: accessability into building
- Founding Date: 2002
- What makes this community special?: The community is supportive, friendly, and the parents and participants of Mu Han Martial Arts are dedicated.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Number of classes/week: 35
- Average class size: 10
- Number of instructors: 5
- Approx. male-to-female ratio: 8:2
- Type: Kung Fu, Tae Kwon Do
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Uses weight classification: No
- Participates in competitions: Yes
- What is the school's training philosophy?: Mu Han Martial Arts teaches its students respect and discipline. Painted on the wall for every student to see during every class are these words "Loyalty to one's country, respect parents and teachers, be faithful friend, Never retreat in battle."