Morin's Hometown Bar & Grille
Morin's famous diner, located in the heart of downtown Attleboro, has been an area landmark for more than 100 years and has been featured on the Food Network show Diners, Drive-ins & Dives. There is a bakery featuring tasty pastries and muffins, baked fresh daily.
Morin's serves an excellent breakfast, lunch, and dinner seven days a week, including wonderful diner food and fresh baked desserts. There is also a cocktail lounge and a large room for functions.
- Fax: 508-222-9085
- Hours: Mon, Tue, 6am - 9pm; Wed - Sat, 6am - 10:00pm; Sun, 7am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1911
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Classic comfort food, bar food, and creative cuisine: Something to please everyone in the family!
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.morins1911.com/ordereze/Content/1/Summary.aspx
- Specialties: Homemade Soups and Chowders, Burgers, Paninis and Sandwiches, Seafood, Homemade Desserts
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Everyone knows everyone!
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Diner, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Signature dishes: French Meat Pie, Fisherman's Stew, The Charlie Burger, Skillet Nachos, Sweet Potato French Fries, Fish and Chips, Stuffed Quahogs,
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: French Meat Pie
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: William Morin
- Number of tables: 60
- Features: Banquets, Breakfast, Brunch, Buffet, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Dress code: Casual