Lost Treasures Antiques
Located on Rt. 6, Lost Treasures Antiques is a step back in time. The large shop is filled wall to wall with a veritable treasure trove of antiques and curiosities, from furniture to porcelain china. The salespeople are very knowledgeable and friendly. It's a must stop for lovers of antiques living in or visiting the area.
- Hours: Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, 11am - 5pm; Sun, noon - 5pm; Wed, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Store is at street level.
- Founding Date: 1992
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Antiques, furniture, china, books, toys and art
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: "It's a community with a rich history and is close to both Boston and Providence."
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: "Is the price too high? Prices can often be negotiated."
- Antiques specialties: furniture
- Multi-dealer store: Yes
- Number of dealers: 100
- Antiques services: Consignment