Lemon & Oil Deli is located on a side street off of Fall River Avenue. It offers a delectable choice of sandwiches, soups and salads. Its motto is "fresh and simple," which is evident from all of its great food offerings. Every item on the menu is fresh and flavorful.
- Hours: Mon, 10:30am - 4pm; Tue - Fri, 10:30am - 6pm; Sat, 10:30am - 3pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Margo's chicken sandwich
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Seekonk's community connection and community involvement.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Cucumber Salad
- Price level: $
- Executive chef: Neil Nadeau
- Number of tables: 12
- Features: Catering, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun