Knights of Columbus
This hall is owned and operated by Knights of Columbus Council No. 5108, and is available for rent (mostly weekends, though weekdays are sometimes possible) for groups of up to 99, and for a variety of events, e.g., wedding receptions, birthday parties, bridal showers, baptism parties and bereavement functions. Events must be potluck or catered, as kitchen facilities are not adequate for food preparation. For events serving alcohol, a bartender can be hired to staff a cash bar.
- Hours: Hours vary by event type
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp from parking lot.
- Founding Date: The organization was founded in 1882.
- Parking: Free lot
- Mission: The motto of this fraternal organization is "In Service to One, In Service to All." The Knights are devoted to God, Church and family, and believe in strengthening the latter with programs and activities.
- Annual dues: Small yearly fee; call for details.
- Membership requirements: Limited to men 18 years or older who are practicing Catholics.