Honey Dew Donuts
Honey Dew Donuts on Washington Street has been owned and operated by Frank Nyskos since 1993. Redesigned in 2005, this location offers a clean, bright and open interior. The donuts are still hand-cut, therefore much larger than your typical donut. Frank and his efficient staff enjoy their group of morning and afternoon regular customers as well as the steady stream of newcomers that busy Washington Street offers.
Call ahead for large orders.
- Fax: 508-643-9182
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 4am - 10pm; Sun, 5am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Bottled water, iced tea, soda, milks, juices
- Specialties: Hand-cut donuts, bagels, coffee
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Frank loves his location because it brings a steady stream of loyal patrons plus a diverse crowd passing by on Washing Street.
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 7
- Features: Breakfast, Group-friendly, Lunch