Honey Dew Donuts sells some of the biggest donuts in the area and everyday they are handcut. This location has been owned and operated by manager Jill Catino's family since her father was 18 years old. It was redesigned in 2005 and has a warm cafe-like ambiance with a television in the corner for your enjoyment. Jill has managed this location for eight years. Her friendly and efficient staff have been with her for six years.
How about a little bit of Attleboro history with your coffee? Jill's father originally opened this location as Old Fashioned Donuts and her uncle later founded the Honey Dew Donuts franchise in 1973. Shortly after that, her father converted this shop to the Honey Dew Donuts that it is today.
- Hours: Mon - Sat: 4am - 10pm, Sun, 4am - 9pm
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card
- Products: Donuts, bottled water, soda, bottled milk and assorted juices. Egg whites now available.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Donuts, bagels, muffins, coffee
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: A few of the local customers that have been coming every morning for 10 years.