Hearth 'n Kettle Restaurants
Hearth 'n Kettle on Washington Street is a family-style restaurant that serves large portions of food for a good value. The unique, rustic atmosphere is relaxing and the staff is friendly. The menu is large and includes traditional American fare like meat loaf and fish and chips.
Founded in 1973, Hearth 'n Kettle has six locations throughout New England. It has a large area for group functions and a frequent-guest program, which gives discounts to regular diners.
- Hours: Mon - Sun, 7am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is parking and an entrance.
- Founding Date: 1973
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Comfort Food
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Fish and Chips
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 52
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun