508-226-4241 Or Toll Free: 1- 800-829-3349
Footworks, on Pleasant Street across from McDonalds, has been at this location since 1985. However, owner Gary Levoie has been in the business of helping people overcome their challenging foot-related conditions since 1978. With a smile and fantastic sense of humor, Gary combines his technical expertise and creativity to build custom shoes, make shoe modifications or perform repairs.
In addition to the multitude of shoe services at Footworks, patrons will also find a large selection of footwear products and accessories. Gary and his staff are dedicated to meeting the wide range of unique customer needs.
- Fax: 508-223-3044
- Hours: Mon: appointments only, Tues - Fri: 10 am - 5 pm, Sat: 10 am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: The staff is well trained in providing assistance.
- Founding Date: 1978
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Custom Shoes, Orthopedic Footwear, Shoe Accessories, Socks, Shoe Care Products, Shoe Modifications
- Services: Delivery, Repair
- Parking: Free lot
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Affiliations: A Dura Medical Equipment (DME) Supplier, A Pedorthic Footwear Association (PFA) Certified Shoefitter
- Free consultation: Yes
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Always get a pair in black.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Anti-Shox
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Shoe brands: Alden, P.W. Minor, Markell
- Shoe shine: Yes