Main number: 508-226-2971; Toll Free:1-800-226-2975
Located just below the train station in Union Plaza, this Attleboro favorite has been serving the community since 1986. The shop offers an extensive selection of fresh floral arrangements, plants, dish gardens, gourmet gift baskets, fresh mixed bouquets, custom silk arrangements, stuffed animals and balloons.
With friendliness and caring personal attention as its hallmark, the shop has evolved over the years into a community gathering place where customers are treated as members of its extended family. It was voted "Best Florist" by The Sun Chronicle "2009 Readers' Choice Awards."
Delivery may be arranged to homes and businesses in the Attleboro area, as well as to Cumberland, Foxboro, Lincoln, Mansfield, Norton, Pawtucket, Plainville, Rehoboth and Seekonk. International delivery is also available through Teleflora.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 5pm; Fri, 9am - 5:30pm; Sat, 9am - 1:30p; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: 1986
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Fresh floral arrangements, plants, European dish gardens, gourmet gift baskets, fresh mixed bouquets, custom silk arrangements, stuffed animals, balloons
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates
- Parking: Free lot
- If this community were a flower, what would it be?: Attleboro is like a Wisteria plant because progress is being made and is creeping out to all areas of the city.
- Phone orders: Yes