Finberg Field Complex
Finberg Field Complex is one of Attleboro's 15 recreational facilities. Located at the corner of Park and Bishop streets, across from Bliss Dairy, this complex has several recreational areas on its 15 acres -- four Little League baseball diamonds (including J. Ray Cooney Field), two basketball courts, four tennis courts, two playground-apparatus areas and a half-mile walking trail. Cooney Field is a miniature version of Boston's Fenway Park, with its own scaled-down version of the Green Monster wall. The complex has plenty of parking available for spectators. The field is not available for use by nonresident individuals or groups.
- Fax: 774-203-1890
- Hours: Field hours: Dawn - dusk. Recreation Department office hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 4:30pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available.
- Membership info: Preference for athletic-field permits are provided to Attleboro youth groups.
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Facilities: Baseball/softball fields, Basketball courts, Football/soccer/lacrosse fields, Tennis courts
- Facility types: Outdoor
- Features: Picnic areas
- Who's the most well-known athlete to have played at the facility?: The late J. Ray Cooney, founder of Attleboro Youth Baseball and a physical-education teacher.
- Restrictions: No alcohol