Charles Thomae & Son, Inc.
Charles Thomae founded his enchanting jewelry company in 1920 and has been crafting exquisite products since then. His engravings have appeared on NBA and NFL championship trophys and have been chosen to wear by celebrities all over the world. His company specializes in manufacturing fine jewelry and gifts made from karat gold and silver. They provide a wide variety of enameling and etching, including photo enameling. Tours of the facility are available by appointment.
- Hours: Office: Mon-Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Parking
- Founding Date: 1920
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Manufacturer of Fine Jewelry
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No