Family owned and operated, Brother's Seafood Restaurant serves fresh seafood at affordable prices. Besides traditional New England-style seafood dishes such as fish and chips, fried clams and chowder, Brother's also serves up pancakes and eggs on Saturday mornings.
- Hours: Summer Hours: Mon-Thurs 11am-8pm, Fri. 10:30am-9:30pm, Saturday 7am-9pm Winter Hours: Mon-Thurs 11am-8pm, Friday 10:30am-9pm, Saturday 7am-8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: February 2009
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Seafood, pasta, salads, sandwiches, homemade soups, breakfast on Saturdays, Kid's menu, beer and wine.
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Homemade chowder (available by the gallon), clam cakes, fish and chips.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Brother's
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Signature dishes: Homemade chowder, fish and chips
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 12
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual