Bristol Community College of Attleboro
Bristol Community College of Attleboro is one of three BCC locations that provides more than 100 degree and certificate programs for its students. The Attleboro campus, located at the former Texas Instruments complex, offers both day and evening classes. BCC Attleboro has several state-of-the-art SMART classrooms and labs. The facility, which is shared with Bridgewater State College, also has an auditorium, a bookstore, a cafeteria, a library, a designated writing lab and a tutoring area.
- Fax: 508-222-7638
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped parking, ramps and automatic doors on-site.
- Founding Date: 1965
- Number of students: 1,200
- Male-to-female ratio: 46 percent:53 percent
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: Yes
- Acceptance rate (%): 100
- Accreditation/licenses: New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
- Parking: Free lot
- How engaged is the school with the community?: BCC Attleboro offers a Serve, Learn, Lead Civic Engagement Program, which prepares students with the necessary training to be a community-service training leader.
- Degrees: Professional, Undergraduate
- Programs: Distance learning, Evening, Part-time, Summer studies
- Percent minority: 12
- Campus housing: No
- Sports teams: Male and female soccer and basketball teams
- Early decision: No