Arbour Fuller Hospital is a private center located in South Attleboro, that provides behavioral services to men, women and children. The hospital is one of several private health centers under the Arbour Health umbrella that offer inpatient and outpatient counseling services. The services are provided through Arbour Fuller's In-Home and Therapeutic Mentoring services. Specific in-home services include home assessments, crisis prevention and ongoing consulting from its treatment team. Therapeutic mentoring services include enhancing conflict resolution and communication skills, telephone support to youths and behavioral and role play rehearsal.
- Fax: 508-838-2303
- Hours: 24 hour evaluations, triage and admissions
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking available on the site. Elevator available.
- Insurance accepted: Medicaid, Medicare and most private insurance companies.
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Accreditations/certifications: The Joint Commission
- Affiliations: Arbour Health
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of beds: 46
- Type: Psychiatric, Rehabilitation
- Departments: Psychiatric ward, Rehabilitation services
- Services: Group therapy, In-patient, Out-patient
- Type: Psychiatrist, Psychologist