All Saints Anglican Church
Set atop a hill on South Main Street in Attleboro is the All Saints Anglican Church. ASAC is an Anglican and Orthodoxy congregation led by a vestry of elected officials who make decisions for the church. All Saints, described by some as a faith-based community, encourages its parishioners to join one of its many groups including the card ministry, which sends out cards to people who need prayer; a shawl ministry, which consists of woman who pray while they knit shawls for others; and christening blankets, which are made for each child's baptism. ASAC not only reaches out to local families with baskets at Thanksgiving and Christmas, its outreach ministry reaches out as far as Rwanda. The church has activities for all men, women and children.
- Hours: Worship: Sun, 8am, 10am; Prayer Service: Wed, 6:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Side of church has ramp access
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Denomination: Anglican, Orthodox
- Services: Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs