Thursday at Brennan Middle School:
Understanding the IEP Process: Learn the process of IEP development starting at eligibility for special education services through development and writing an IEP.
RSVP's are appreciated but not required. Childcare is offered during the meeting. For more information, call 508-222-0012 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Check out the latest Attleboro featured home:
3. What Else is Happening Around Attleboro? Full Moon Owl Prowl at Oak Knoll:
Sponsored by Oak Knoll Wildlife Sanctuary
Fri, Jan 17, 2014 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Location:Oak Knoll Wildlife Sanctuary, Attleboro
Instructor:Mary Beattie - Education Coordinator
Audience:Family (suitable for children 2 - 16 years)
Members:Adult $8.00, Child $4.00Nonmembers:Adult $10.00, Child $6.00
Come explore Oak Knoll after dark! Join us for this fun evening to learn about owls and their habitats. Do all owls hoot? Are they as wise as they look? Can they really turn their heads all the way around? How are they adapted for their nocturnal or crepuscular lives ( and what does that mean anyway?)? An interesting presentation with hands on activities. After the indoor fun we will head out on the trail to listen for evidence of our feathery friends.Dress for winter weather and wear appropriate shoes for hiking.
Registration is required.
Register online or call 508-223-3060 to register by phone.
4. This Week in History: 1914 - Henry Ford introduces an assembly line for Model T Fords
5. This Week's Weather
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50. Southwest wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night A chance of showers, mainly after 4am. Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 39. South wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Rain likely, mainly before 2pm. Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 49. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain, mainly before 8pm. Patchy fog between 8pm and 1am, then Patchy fog between 3am and 5am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday A slight chance of showers after 8am. Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.