2. Where are farmers markets closest to Attleboro: Obviously, Attleboro's farmer's market runs every Saturday morning. But, what other markets are around the Attleboro area? Check out this widget.
3. What Else is Happening Around Attleboro? This Wednesday, the Attleboro Public Library will hold its 'Movie of the Month' at 6:30 p.m.
Attleboro Public Library presents Movie of the Month, a feature film shown on the third Wednesday of every month. (Adults only, please.) To reserve a seat, call or email using Movie as the subject.
Wednesday will be showing War of the Roses (1989, R) - You know what they say: all is fair in divorce and war.
4. August 19 in History: 1967 - Beatles' "All You Need is Love," single goes #1
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 61. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 89. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 61. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 91.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 66.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 89.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 59.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 80.