You probably/hopefully know that Americans will be voting in the presidential election Tuesday. But that race is just one of many items on the ballot for Attleboro and Seekonk residents. Take a look at the attached sample ballots and refer to Attleboro-Seekonk Patch's Election Guide for more information on the various races and state ballot questions.
There is one ballot for all Seekonk residents. There are three in Attleboro, and which one you receive depends on where you live. If you do not know what your ward is, go here and plug in your address.
All Seekonk voting will take place at Seekonk High School from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Attleboro voting will also take place from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. at five locations:
- Ward 1: Knights of Columbus, 304 Highland Ave.
- Ward 2: Good News Bible Chapel, 235 West St.
- Ward 3: St. John's, 1 Saint John Place.
- Wards 4 and 5: La Salette Shrine, 947 Park Ave.
- Ward 6: Elk's Lodge, 887 South Main St.