Attleboro Patch Facebook users responded to the news.
- Kim Alessandro He's
a coward. I called his office and told him that "present" does not
equal representation...either do the job he was elected to do or leave
It's time we held ALL of these elitist politicians accountable for their actions.
- Chrystal Swenson Present is a cowards vote. Choose a side, that is your job Mr. Markey! This voter says no to war in Syria!
- Ric Alves I don't get it. He wont make it to the second term coming up soon if continues voting like this. Vote with your head, heart and courage!
- Paul Charron I'd have more respect for him if he had voted one way or the other. This just shows what an empty suit he is!
- Val Zuppe Warren voted same, they both said they were waiting for more evidence prior to voting. I don't know, sounds kind of, how do say "responsible" to me.
- Roxanne Houghton Cowards - both of them. They both know that it is wrong to start bombing Syria - but are afraid to upset the phony president. They do not represent the president - they represent us - but now that they have been elected - we dont count. People overwhelmingly are against this war to save face for this president - although he now DENY's drawing a red line! Is his term almost over yet???
- Jeff Dow typical liberal copout lol
What do you think? Add your input on Facebook or in the comments section below.