The Seekonk Police Department reported the following recent arrests:
- *1:46 a.m. Patrick Kane, 25, of Seekonk was arrested at the corner of Fall River Avenue and Ledge Road after a traffic stop that followed a report of an "erratic driver on Newman Avenue into East Providence," according to the log. He was arrested on suspicion of a second offense of OUI liquor, failure to stop for a police officer while operating a motor vehicle, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, speeding and a marked lanes violation.
- 12:17 p.m. Katelyn Malkasian, 25, of Worcester and Alessandra Maria Falcone, 24, of Framingham were arrested at Motel 6 on Fall River Avenue on warrants for various sex and drug charges. Malkasian was charged with two counts of possessing a class B drug, possessing a class E drug and sexual conduct for a fee. Falcone was charged with sexual conduct for a fee.
- 7:18 p.m. Kathleen Marie Perry, 49, of Seekonk was arrested at her Pond Street home following a reported domestic disturbance. She was arrested on suspicion of assault and battery (domestic).
- 1:47 p.m. Jennifer Louann Roberts, 36, of Pawtucket was arrested at Lowe's on Fall River Avenue on suspicion of larceny over $250.
- 11:39 a.m. Rebecca M. Byron, 31, of Westport was arrested at Walmart on Fall River Avenue on suspicion of larceny over $250.
- 8:34 p.m. Patrick Raymond Varanese, 43, of Warwick was arrested at Town & Country Motel on Fall River Avenue following a reported domestic disturbance. He was arrested on suspicion of assault and battery (domestic) and disorderly conduct.
*The time indicates when police arrived at the scene.