The following incidents occurred in Seekonk from May 14 to May 19, according to the . An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- *9:42 a.m. Kelby Sean Christopher, 22, of Seekonk was arrested at his Baker Street home on an unspecified warrant.
- 5:09 p.m. Police responded to a call about an "unwanted female refusing to leave the property" at the at 1860 Fall River Ave. Peace was restored.
- 9:14 p.m. A person with a vehicle pulled to the side of Fall River Avenue requested police presence until AAA arrived because the person was "uneasy with people stopping to ask" about the situation.
- 9:25 a.m. A summons was issued to an unidentified male who allegedly stole items at on Commerce Way.
- 11:32 a.m. Police investigated a report of a person "going vehicle to vehicle looking for money" at on Highland Avenue.
- 12:08 p.m. Police took a report about reported shoplifting at on Highland Avenue.
- 5:12 p.m. Police looked into reports of "several vehicles repeatedly driving erratically" on Walker Street. The reports were determined to be unfounded.
- 11:17 a.m. Police took a report about smashed mailboxes on Ledge Road.
- 7:28 p.m. Police responded to reports of young juveniles and their parents riding dirt bikes on Tower Road. They left the area after police arrived.
*The listed times are for when police arrived at the scene or received the initial call about the situation.