- *4:27 p.m. Linda Huynh, 18, Lynn was arrested at Pleasant St. on a warrant for disturbing the peace and for failure to signal and no inspection sticker
- 4:50 p.m. Jesse Coleman, 19, of 84 Spruce Lane was arrested at Pleasant St. for suspicion of failure to wear a seatbelt, breaking into depository and larceny over $250.
- 5:49 p.m. Dominique Silva, 22, of Pawtucket RI was arrested at Newport Ave. for suspicion of larceny over $250, disorderly conduct and disturbing the peace.
- 9:57 a.m. Eric Girard, 29, of Central Falls, RI was arrested at Pleasant St. for suspicion of shoplifting by asporation, disorderly conduct, and resisting arrest.
- 7 p.m. Shelina Moreino, 40, of Central Falls, RI was arrested at Newport Ave. for suspicion of shoplifting by concealing
- 8:26 p.m. Scott Johnson, 26, of 18.5 Elizabeth St. Apt. 3 was arrested at Dunham St. for suspicion of OUI liquor, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, and equipment violation