The Attleboro Police Department reported the following recent arrests:
- 1:55 a.m. John Joseph Foley III, 41, of Attleboro was arrested on Washington Street on suspicion of a second offense of OUI liquor and negligent operation of a motor vehicle. He was also accused of not wearing a seatbelt and speeding.
- 3:34 a.m. Jean Pierre Nieves, 23, of Providence was arrested on northbound I-95 on a warrant and on suspicion of operating an uninsured and unregistered motor vehicle without a license. He was charged with possessing a burglarious instrument.
- 10:59 a.m. Khary J. Jones, 28, of Roxbury and Madison L. Sacks, 20, of Hingham were arrested at 88 North Main St. on warrants. Jones was charged with conspiracy. Madison was charged with forgery.
- 4:09 p.m. Ramon Luis Rivera, 42, of Pawtucket was arrested on County Street on suspicion of operating a motor vehicle without a license.
- 9:50 p.m. Steven Garneau, 58, of Attleboro was arrested on County Street on suspicion of OUI liquor and negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
- 11:49 p.m. Michael Allen Chambers, 26, of Attleboro was arrested at his Foley Street home on suspicion of possessing heroin and class A and E drugs as well as a drug violation near a school.
*The time indicates when the person was booked at the Attleboro police station.