The Attleboro Police Department reported the following recent arrests and charges (an arrest and/or charge does not indicate a conviction):
- *3:24 p.m. Paul L. Sylvester, 25, of Raymond, N.H. was arrested on County Street on a warrant. He was charged with negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
- 5:49 p.m. Ray Simas, 31, of Smithfield, R.I. was arrested on Read Street on a warrant. He was charged with larceny over $250.
- 12:12 a.m. Ronda P. LaBarba, 50, of Attleboro was arrested at 2 Merritt Place on suspicion of disturbing the peace and resisting arrest.
- 12:08 p.m. Jeffrey A. Narold, 44, of North Attleboro was arrested at an undisclosed location on suspicion of forging or misusing an RMV document, a vehicle plate violation and driving a vehicle without an inspection sticker.
- 10:42 p.m. Travis R. Brown, 21, of Attleboro was arrested at 86 Park St. on a warrant. He was charged with larceny from a building.
- 11:09 p.m. Christine M. Beyer, 29, of Attleboro was arrested at 80 County St. on a warrant. She was charged with shoplifting.
- 12:49 p.m. John S. Wright, 33, of Central Falls was arrested at 110 North Main St. on a warrant. He was charged threat to commit a crime.
- 6 p.m. Jessica L. Buswell, 32, of Wallingford, Vt. was arrested at 191 North Main St. on suspicion of shoplifting.
- 2:37 a.m. Richard E. Ferreira, 24, of Attleboro was arrested on Theodore Lane on suspicion of negligent operation of a motor vehicle, failure to stop for police, operating a motor vehicle with a license revoked for being a habitual traffic offender, drinking alcohol from an open container in a motor vehicle and disturbing the peace.
- 6:34 p.m. Timothy Arnold Woodworth, 43, of Attleboro was arrested at 11 Lafayette St. on suspicion of felony daytime breaking and entering, larceny, larceny of a credit card, open and gross lewdness and malicious destruction of property costing more than $250.
- 10:27 a.m. Juan J. Delgado, 38, of Central Falls was arrested on Rathbun Willard Drive on a warrant. He was charged with driving an unregistered motor vehicle.
- 2:32 p.m. Daniel P. Grimes, 34, of Pawtucket was arrested at 1346 Newport Ave. on a warrant. He was charged with threat to commit a crime.
- 5:59 p.m. Kayla E. Jiminez, 23, of Attleboro was arrested on Bacon Street on a warrant. She was charged with driving an uninsured motor vehicle or trailer.
- 6:42 p.m. Martin G. Peralta, 45, of Attleboro was arrested at 21 Emory St. on suspicion of defacing property.
*The time indicates when the person was booked at the Attleboro police station.