- *6:01 p.m. James S. Matson, 47, of North Attleboro was arrested on County Street on suspicion of OUI liquor and negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
- 11:04 a.m. Jordan D. Moore, 25, of Taunton was arrested on Peck Street on suspicion of domestic assault and battery and witness intimidation.
- 12:10 p.m. Glenn M. Dube, 48, of Central Falls was arrested on South Main Street on a warrant. He was charged with felony daytime breaking and entering.
- 12:31 p.m. Phillip Allen Dailey, 30, of Pawtucket was arrested in Rhode Island on a warrant. He was charged with larceny over $250.
- 6:12 p.m. Derrick Anaya, 22, of Attleboro was arrested on Mendon Road on suspicion of possessing a class D drug with intent to distribute. He was also accused of lacking a vehicle inspection sticker.
*The time indicates when the person was booked at the Attleboro police station.