The Attleboro Police Department reported the following recent arrests and charges (an arrest and/or charge does not indicate a conviction):
- *10:03 a.m. Francis Scott Masse, 29, of Attleboro was arrested on Nick Rock Road on a warrant. He was charged with violating an abuse prevention order.
- 8:06 p.m. Tami C. Shaw, 53, of Pawtucket was arrested at 1130 Newport Ave. on suspicion of shoplifting more than $100 worth of merchandise.
- 5:58 a.m. Daniel Herrera-Salinas, 21, of Attleboro was arrested at 1156 Oakhill Ave. on suspicion of misdemeanor breaking and entering, disorderly conduct and disturbing the peace.
- 10:31 p.m. Yusef D. Agane, 27, was arrested at 70 Brook Haven Drive on suspicion of possessing a class E drug.
- 11:36 p.m. Karen Ann Strang, 41, of Attleboro was arrested at 2 Merritt Place on suspicion of disorderly conduct.
- 12:35 a.m. Christopher Joseph Redd, 24, of Attleboro was arrested at 5 George St. on suspicion of domestic assault and battery.
- 10:42 p.m. Andrea E. Sanders, 24, of Staten Island was arrested at 366 Washington St. on suspicion of shoplifting.
*The time indicates when the person was booked at the Attleboro police station.