The Attleboro Police Department reported the following recent arrests and charges (an arrest and/or charge do not indicate a conviction):
- *1:35 a.m. Juliette Anne Patita, 26, of North Providence was arrested on Commerce Way on suspicion of OUI liquor. She was also accused of a motor vehicle lights violation and failure to stop or yield.
- 7:29 p.m. Danielle J. Hamdy, 22, of Johnston was arrested at Catro's County Square Beverage on Thacher Street on suspicion of shoplifting.
- 7:08 a.m. Tara Anne Mill, 45, of Attleboro was arrested at 505 Pleasant St. on suspicion of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license. She was also accused of failure to stop or yield. Mill was charged with a second offense of OUI liquor.
- 12:49 p.m. Timothy A. Lake, 58, of Attleboro was arrested at 47 Park St. on suspicion of "larceny from building."
- 2:30 p.m. Justin M. Morrison, 33, of North Attleborough was arrested at 211 Park St. on suspicion of possessing a class A drug.
- 10:04 p.m. John J. Tremblay, 48, of Cumberland was arrested at 999 Newport Ave. on suspicion of operating a motor vehicle without a license.
*The time indicates when the person was booked at the Attleboro police station.