The Attleboro Police Department reported the following recent arrests and charges (an arrest and/or charge does not indicate a conviction):
- *7 p.m. Christopher S. Porta, 43, of Attleboro was arrested at his Daisy Lane home on suspicion of two counts of domestic assault and battery.
- 10:29 p.m. Leo J. Levesque, 49, of Johnston was arrested at Bristol Place Shopping Center (1130 Newport Ave.) on suspicion of shoplifting.
- 6:23 a.m. Jason M. Vescera, 31, of Attleboro was arrested at his James Street Extension home on suspicion of domestic assault and battery and witness intimidation.
- 11:53 a.m. Walter F. Brown, 23, of North Attleboro was arrested at Bethany Village Fellowship (516 Newport Ave.) on suspicion of domestic assault and battery and disorderly conduct.
- 2:32 p.m. Travis J O'Neill, 21, of Norton was arrested at a home on Sherwood Road on suspicion of four counts of daytime breaking and entering and receiving stolen property valued at under $250.
- 4:41 p.m. Nathan Colby, 17, of Seekonk was arrested at an unspecified location on suspicion of larceny.
- 5:09 p.m. Kimberly Pelletier, 28, of Attleboro was arrested at Bristol Place Shopping Center (1130 Newport Ave.) on suspicion of shoplifting and a warrant. She was charged with shoplifting.
- 10:42 p.m. Brian T. Foss, 23, of Attleboro was arrested on Berndt Drive on suspicion of disturbing the peace.
- 12:06 p.m. Jose H. Moreno, 63, of Central Falls was arrested on County Street on suspicion of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license. He was also accused of a marked lanes violation.
- 9:59 a.m. Stanley N. Fombuh, 32, of Taunton was arrested on Oakhill Avenue on suspicion of operating a motor vehicle without a license. He was also accused of speeding.
- 6:05 p.m. Heather Smith, 31, of Attleboro was arrested at 230 Read St. on a warrant. She was charged with operating a motor vehicle without a license.
- 2:17 a.m. Nina A. Love, 28, of Central Falls was arrested at 15 Pine Road on suspicion of mayhem.
- 10:04 a.m. Brian Ahern, 47, of West Yarmouth was arrested at an unspecified location on suspicion of OUI liquor, operating a motor vehicle in violation of license restrictions and making false statements in a license application.
- 2:03 p.m. Jessica Rothwell Harriman, 40, of Boston and Mary N. Rose, 46, of Brockton were arrested at Days Inn (1116 Washington St.) on suspicion of various offenses. Harriman was suspected of shoplifting and disturbing the peace. Rose was suspected of domestic assault and battery, disturbing the peace, shoplifting, defacing property and identity fraud.
- 7:43 p.m. Jill L. McNamara, 48, and Richard Allen Easton, 59, were arrested at Lapierre's Auto Repair (97 Emory St.) on suspicion of breaking and entering. Both are suspected of two counts of misdemeanor breaking and entering and defacing property.
- 4:19 p.m. Jon Thomas Rioux, 26, of North Attleboro was arrested on Armstrong Drive on suspicion of OUI liquor, drinking alcohol from an open container in a motor vehicle, negligent operation of a motor vehicle and failure to stop for police. He was also suspected of speeding.
- 4:58 p.m. Kieran P. Moore, 32, of Attleboro was arrested at his Merritt Place home on suspicion of assault and witness intimidation.
*The time indicates when the person was booked at the Attleboro police station.