The following represents Attleboro Police arrests between May 31 and June 2
- *03:29 a.m. Corey Dowd, 22, of Providence, RI was arrested at Park Street on a warrant and charged with disorderly conduct
- 3:43 a.m. Margaret L. Buckman, 46, of Walpole was arrested at 111 Stanley Drive for suspicion of assault and battery (domestic), larceny over $250 and breaking and entering.
- 10:50 a.m. James Whitfield, 21, of 708 Newport Ave was arrested on a warrant and charged with defacing property.
- 1:25 p.m. Ricardo Delossantos, 23, of Pawtucket, was arrested at 1099 Washington Street for suspicion of reckless operation of a motor vehicle, an uninsured motor vehicle, motorcycle equipment violation and an unregistered motor vehicle.
- 5:04 p.m. John French, 29, of Foxboro, was arrested at 651 Washington Street for suspicion of operating with a revoked license.
- 3:22 a.m. Myriam Moyet-Rivera, 38, of 15 Mechanic Street Apt. 3 was arrested at 843 Park Street for suspicion of neglegent operation of a motor vehicle.
- 4:13 a.m. Allison Giuva, 20, of Berkley was arrested at 64 Slater Street for suspicion of OUI, neglegent operation of a motor vehicle, and a marked lanes violation.
- 11:09 a.m. Edwin Nieves of Central Falls, RI, was arrested on North Main Street for a warrant and charged with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, unregistered motor vehicle and an uninsured trailer.
- 2:14 p.m. Victor Lemus of Central Falls, RI, was arrested on Nickerson CT., for suspicion of unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, equipment violation, speeding, and a warrant.
*Time represents the time that booking took place.