The Attleboro Police Department reported the following recent arrests and charges (an arrest and/or charge does not indicate a conviction):
- 3:49 a.m. Cristian D. Ventura, 24, of Attleboro was arrested on Emroy Street on a warrant and on suspicion of operating a motor vehicle under the influence, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, leaving the scene with property damage and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license. He was charged with disturbing the peace.
- 3:19 p.m. Matthew M. Moretti, 26, of Providence was arrested on Washington Street on suspicion of breaking and entering, larceny from building, defacing property and larceny over $250 by false pretense.
- 5:31 p.m. Nicholas A. Zuniga, 27, of Central Falls was arrested on Washington Street on suspicion of shoplifting by concealing.
- 2 p.m. Brian S. April, 35, of Attleboro was arrested on Handy Street on suspicion of assault and battery domestic and witness intimidation.
- 7:04 p.m. Michael B. Dusza, 45, of Attleboro was arrested on Pullman Avenue on suspicion of operating under the influence, 3rd offense, negligent and improper operation of a motor vehicle and operating a motor vehicle without a license.
- 12:48 a.m. Paul F. Palermo Jr., 45, of Attleboro was arrested on Water Street on suspicion of operating a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, marked lanes violation and license not in possession.
- 2:02 p.m. Katelyn M. Rodrigues, 19, of Riverside was arrested on Newport Avenue on a warrant for suspicion of shoplifting by concealing.
*The time indicates when the person was booked at the Attleboro police station.