The Attleboro Police Department reported the following recent arrests and charges (an arrest and/or charge does not indicate a conviction):
- *4:12 a.m. Jorge Mario Lopez, 38, of Attleboro was arrested at 114 Pine St. on suspicion of OUI liquor, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, leaving the scene of property damage and unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
- 7:24 p.m. Thomas William Crowley, 19, of Attleboro was arrested on Dunham Street on suspicion of possessing a class D drug with intent to distribute.
- 11:30 p.m. Joshua R. Lydon, 31, of Pawtucket was arrested on Carleton Street on a warrant. He was charged with OUI liquor.
- 11:50 p.m. James M. Elliott, 48, of Attleboro was arrested at 28 Garden St. on suspicion of two counts of witness intimidation, assault and threat to commit a crime.
- 7:14 p.m. David A. Wolfe, 20, of Attleboro was arrested at 20 Trisina Circle on suspicion of defacing property and two counts of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.
- 9:54 p.m. Stephen J. Rezendes, 58, of Seekonk was arrested at 901 Washington St. on suspicion of operating an uninsured and unregistered motor vehicle with a license revoked for being a habitual traffic offender and a number plate violation to conceal ID. He was also accused of failing to stop or yield at a posted sign.
- 10:10 p.m. Debra A. Tereshka, 47, of North Providence was arrested at 901 Washington St. on a warrant. She was charged with shoplifting merchandise valued at more than $100.
- 5:17 a.m. Jamar Khalid Dodson, 32, of Attleboro was arrested on Park Street on suspicion of witness intimidation.
*The time indicates when the person was booked at the Attleboro police station.