Constituents are not always going to agree with what I do and that is fair and to be expected. However, by looking at the home page of my website, they can know what I do. That is transparency and to be expected.
As such, I have recently updated the home page of my website to include six measures of transparency.
- Click here to learn about and follow the work I do and post virtually everyday!
- Click here to find the schedule for Committee hearings to have an opportunity for you to voice your concern about bills in Committees well before they ever become law.
- Click here for my voting record. Call me to discuss my reason for any vote: 'why' I voted for or against something is more important than 'how' I voted.
- Click here for my campaign finance reports.
- Click here to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
- Click here and look to the bottom left of the page to find articles I have published in the Sun Chronicle since being elected.
Paul Heroux is from Attleboro and the State Rep for the Second Bristol District. Paul can be reached at 508-639-9511 or email@example.com.