- Mayoral incumbent Kevin Dumas and Candidate Ronald Churchill take to a public at 7 p.m. at City Hall 77 Park St., Attleboro.
- which is part of the big read! Middle school students who are already registered through the take their fifth session of telling their story in the 21st century.
- A Parkinson’s support group for individuals with Parkinson’s and their caregivers is being held at the , 10 Emory St. at 10am.
- will meet to discuss ways to address humanitarian projects that encourage understanding and peace. To be held at 104 Mechanic St. at 12:10 p.m.
- The will have its monthly Parent Teacher Organization meeting at 6:30 p.m. 300 Locust St.