- Mayoral incumbent Kevin Dumas and Candidate Ronald Churchill take to a public at 7 p.m. at City Hall 77 Park St., Attleboro.
- which is part of the big read! Middle school students who are already registered through the take their fifth session of telling their story in the 21st century.
- A Parkinson’s support group for individuals with Parkinson’s and their caregivers is being held at the , 10 Emory St. at 10am.
- will meet to discuss ways to address humanitarian projects that encourage understanding and peace. To be held at 104 Mechanic St. at 12:10 p.m.
- The will have its monthly Parent Teacher Organization meeting at 6:30 p.m. 300 Locust St.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something