- La Cave Suzanne Salon, 1182 S. Main Street, Attleboro, MA: I highly recommend this salon and also can speak from my own experience with my new hair stylist, Kerri. Also, the atmosphere is very friendly and relaxing. Whether you want only a cut, color or highlights, your stylist can help you look stunning! The latest trend in hair fashion is tinsel and feathers, which can be however you want it to be. If you want to try a subtle look or go all out, I say go for it! Seekonk resident, Sherry Lonzcak, is also a happy customer of this establishment.
- Snip-Its, 231 Highland Avenue, Seekonk, MA: This is a fun full scale salon that makes going to get haircuts fun for all kids! They have video players/games at each station. Boys and girls can be themselves while they get a new look at Snip-Its. They also do kids' parties from birthday to summer camp outings. See their website for more information and online fun for the kiddos. You will sometimes find coupons in the mail.
- Michael Amaro Salon, Swansea, MA: Fellow mom and Rehoboth resident, Allison Ware, has been having her hair done here for a long time. “Denise has been doing my hair for years and does an amazing job," says Allison.
- Suite 307 Hair Studio, 207 Waterman Ave., E. Providence, RI: Kim Jennings, a hair stylist and Seekonk resident works at this salon, which is right next to a barber shop. Alongside this wonderful and friendly stylist is a woman named Hema who does Eyebrow threading. Fellow Patch Contributor and one of my mom buddies, Darline Almeida has been going to Kim for a long time and also brings hers family there as well.
- Ana’s Hair Care, 451 Power Rd., Pawtucket, RI: Darline chimed in twice this week. She should get a prize! She raves about the haircuts that Ana gives and highly recommends this salon to anyone looking for a great cut.