1. John Robertson, Jr. hangs his chef’s hat at just over the line in Norton. His extensive menu is Irish American.
2. Joe Scorpio of Pizzeria, follows time - honored recipes from the old country kitchen of Nonna Lucia, the owner's mother.
3. Antony Canova shares his talents with the diners of . His culinary experience is greatly enjoyed by many Attleboroians.
4. Jason & Stephanie Juan are cooking up Chinese and Japanese cuisine at House of Fortune on Wilkins Drive in Plainville. Recipes used are from Jason's mother. Made to order, these chefs are fast becoming the best in Plainville.
5. Russell Morin a longtime Attleboro resident owns . His fine foods have been adored by many in New England.