Home Staging for the Autumn in Massachusetts
Autumn is my most favorite time of the year. With its glorious unfolding of color and brisk chill in the air it also brings with it a burst of new Real Estate activity before the Holidays.
So if you are thinking of putting your home on the market soon, I recommend that you appeal to your Buyers senses by embracing the season.
Here are some suggestions:
1) Bring in the colors of autumn by adding some colorful mums in pots, window boxes, etc. . Or perhaps you could mix cabbage with gourds for a colorful display Pay particular attention to the front of the house. First impressions should "wow" the Buyers. Go big!
2) Add candles or potpourri with pumpkin or cinnamon to entice the senses. You could also simmer some apple cider with seasoning.
3) Add pillows to some of your rooms, bringing in autumn colors.
4) Fill a bowl with small pumpkins and gourds as a decorative piece.
5) Put a bowl of fresh farm apples on your kitchen island.
Use your imagination to create a warm autumn home that will speak to your Target Buyer.