On Saturday, October 27, the Attleboro Land Trust will hold a fall clean-up at some of its conservation areas in the city. Volunteers are needed to help prune brush, rake and bag leaves, and pick up trash along trails, roads, and waterways.
Clean-up activities will run from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon at the following sites:
- Larson Woodland, on Riverbank Road across from Willett School.
- Phil and Ginny Leach Wildlife Sanctuary, at the corner of Woodland Lane and Ridgewood Road, off Locust Street.
- Colman Reservation (meet at the parking lot on Steere Street).
- Vaughan Memorial Forest (meet at the Colman Reservation parking lot).
Bring the following if you have them:
- Work gloves
- Lawn rakes and dust pans for scooping and bagging leaves
- Pruning tools for trimming brush along trails
Trash bags will be provided.
Rain date is Sunday, October 28, from 1:00 to 4:00 pm.